Thursday, March 31, 2011

...baking again

I remember when I used to rush home after work to bake. I remember enjoying measuring and carefully combining the ingredients to produce (usually) awesome treats. The thing I like about baking is that as long as you understand how each ingredient adds to the look, taste and feel of the final product; then you can manipulate  any recipe and make it your own (insert life lesson here).

A lot has happened since that baking phase, other than the mandatory few pounds from "quality control testing". It seems that somehow, even though I may not have as much time or the equipment I'd like; that baking bug begins to bite every once in a while (even when I try to avoid it). I have always been encouraged to do something with this talent, maybe I will eventually. I do know that the moment I get frustrated enough (see first blog post) and decide to bake, I want it to be excellent!

Sweetly yours,
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment